Paris, Ecole Normale Supérieure, August 29-30 2011
The “Python in Neuroscience” workshop, a satellite meeting to EuroSciPy 2011, aims at gathering researchers who develop software tools in different branches of neuroscience in order to share ideas, concepts, tools and to foster collaborative projects based on the Python language.
* tools for neural simulation,
* electrophysiology data analysis,
* data management and databasing in neuroimaging and neuroscience,
* stimulus generation
* neuroimaging data processing
* workflows and pipelines for data processing
* massive computation facilities for simulation and data analysis in neuroscience
* visualization tools in neuroscience and neuroimaging
Call for Contributions
We are soliciting contributions that deal with the above topics using Python tools, including research projects and software presentations, with the hope of interesting a broader community, including e.g. neuroscience and neuroimaging.
Abstract submission deadline: June 1st, 2011
Final program: June 30th, 2011
Workshop: August 28-20, 2011
* We solicit talk proposals in the form of a one-page long abstract.
* The only condition for acceptance is that the abstract fits well with the workshop theme.
* Oral and poster presentations will be allocated depending on the number of contributions.
* Bertrand Thirion (INRIA Saclay)
* Romain Brette (ENS Paris)
* Eilif Müller, Blue Brain Project, EPFL Laussane
* Gaël Varoquaux, INSERM U992, Saclay
* Raphaël Ritz, INCF, Stockholm, Sweden
* Laurent Perrinet, INCM, Marseille
* Andrew Davison, UNIC, CNRS, Gif